- This website and all content contained on this website, is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice. This website is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice or legal services.
- This website is not intended to and does not constitute solicitation for the formation of an attorney-client relationship. You understand that no attorney-client relationship will exist unless we have agreed to engage with you in an attorney-client relationship. McGrath Investigations Law Corporation has established procedures in place for accepting a new client and establishing an attorney-client relationship, which include obtaining a signed copy of an engagement letter and clearing conflicts in accordance with the rules of professional ethics for the jurisdiction(s) in which we operate. Therefore, if you submit an unsolicited email or other communication or information to McGrath Investigations Law Corporation via this website or information provided by this website, understand that no attorney-client relationship is created. Because no attorney-client relationship is created in these instances, any such communications are not considered confidential and may be disclosed to third parties.
- You are urged not to send us any information contained in an email or any attachment that you believe is highly confidential until such time as we have indicated to you that we are able to review that information. You agree that submitting unsolicited information to us (by email or otherwise) does not constitute a request for legal advice and that you are not forming an attorney-client relationship with us by submitting that information. You recognize that our review of your unsolicited information, even if it is confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, does not preclude us from engaging with a client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could and will be used against you.
- You agree that if you submit an unsolicited email or other unsolicited communication to McGrath Investigations Law Corporation via this website or via contact information provided by this website, that no attorney-client relationship is created. Because no attorney-client relationship is created in these instances, any such communications are not considered confidential and not subject to privacy rules.
- This website is intended, but not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete and up-to-date. The information provided on this website may not apply to your particular facts or circumstances, may not reflect the most recent developments in the law and may not be applicable in your particular jurisdiction. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website constitutes a “communication” as defined in California Rule of Professional Conduct, Rules 7.1, in that it is a message made by and on behalf of the attorney at McGrath Investigations Law Corporation who is a member of the State Bar of California concerning the availability of professional employment of this member and her law firm. In addition, pursuant to the applicable rules of professional or ethical conduct in other states or jurisdictions, this website and/or website content may constitute advertising. McGrath Investigations Law Corporation does not intend to do business with anyone where this website fails to comply with applicable laws and ethical rules.
- The lawyer identified on this website (Michelle Regalia McGrath) is licensed to practice law in the State of California. Michelle Regalia McGrath is not certified as a specialist in any area of practice. McGrath Investigations Law Corporation’s attorneys do not seek to practice law in states, territories or foreign countries where they are not properly authorized to do so.
- To the extent you obtain information through this website that could be construed as a testimonial or endorsement, this information does not constitute a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of your matter.
- Links on this website are not intended to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities.
- All the content of this website is the property of McGrath Investigations Law Corporation and McGrath Investigations Law Corporation reserves all trademark, copyright and other proprietary rights therein. Any unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Designation: Attorney Michelle Regalia McGrath of McGrath Investigations Law Corporation is responsible for the content on this website.