McGrath Investigations’ training programs are led by a licensed California attorney, with a comprehensive background providing California and federal employment law-related advice, counseling, and training.
We have worked with attorneys, law firms, corporations, small business owners, and the EEOC developing training programs designed to educate the workforce on how to create and maintain safe, informed workplace environments.
Our training programs are designed to offer in-house counsel, HR professionals and supervisors current, thorough, and actionable instruction to help identify, prevent, and/or correct harassment, discrimination and other misconduct in the workplace. We also have programs designed for non-supervisory employees.
Our training is offered in both a convenient webinar format or in the form of engaging onsite instruction (California only). The instructor for any given training is available in-session to explain legal concepts and real case law examples, as well as explore hypothetical situations.
- Each training program listed below is available via Online Webinar or Onsite Instruction.
- Programs are offered on a flexible schedule to accommodate businesses that operate seven days per week or 24 hours per day.
- Trainings can be conducted with a foreign language interpreter for an additional fee.
- Each attendee receives a personalized Certificate of Completion as well as a printed Training Program Workbook.
- All trainings are conducted by a licensed California attorney, offering insights and strategies to help organizations create informed, responsible, and safe work environments.
Custom Training Programs & Seminars:
McGrath Investigations has worked with clients to develop custom training programs, including custom materials satisfying training mandates required by the EEOC.
If you are an Attorney, Law Firm or Corporate Organization interested in customized training programs or are interested in collaborating on joint training sessions, contact us to schedule a free consultation.